Política de Cookies
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information on the preferences of the user while visiting the Website in order to recognize it as a user and personalize your experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web site, the pages viewed, time spent on the Web site and the sites visited just before and after. However, no cookie allows the same to contact the user’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard disk or steal personal information. The only way that private user information can be part of the cookie file is when the user personally give this information to the server.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the time spent activated:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are of a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page
- Permanent Cookies: These cookies are of a type in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed as defined by the limitations of that cookie’s storage facility
Depending on the title:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the computer or user device and are managed exclusively by BiorganicPharma, S.L. for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and User experience (UX). These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the website and tailor the content to suit your specific preferences
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are used and managed by external entities that provide BiorganicPharma, S.L. with services requested by the same to improve the Website and the User experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and to analyze navigation information, i.e. how the user interacts with the Website. The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, language used, which IP address the user accesses, the frequency and recurrence of visits, time visit, the browser used, the operator or type of enabled device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users improved content and/or high quality service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports and website trends are developed without identifying individual Users. You can get more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, its main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html (Google Analytics). The entity responsible for the supply of cookies may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or to a third party to process this information to those entities
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: Those that serve to improve service, locate incidents, recognize the User, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: Those that serve to analyze information on navigation and provide advertising, either generic or custom
Cookies used on the Website
Then the cookies that are being used on this site as well as their type and function are identified: The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. In your browser you will see 2 cookies from this service. According to the above typology these are own cookies, sessions and analysis. Through web analytics information obtained from the number of users accessing the Website, the number of page views, frequency and repeat visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, language used, the terminal you use, or the city that is the assigned IP address, all of this provides information enabling a better and more appropriate service from this portal.
Then the cookies used are named:
- PHPSESSID: This session cookie is used by the PHP language to allow encrypted session variables used to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the Website
- _GA: To store a unique client identifier (customer ID) by the web statistics service Google Analytics
Principles: Use of Personal Data
The processing of personal user data is subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency will be required at all times prior to consent of the user concerning the information purposes for which personal data is collected
- Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only
- Data minimization principle: the personal data will only be collected as is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and up to date
- Principle of limited term of conservation: Personal data shall only be maintained so that the User identification is permitted as long as necessary for the purposes of treatment
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: personal data will be processed so that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed
- Principle of proactive responsibility: Head of Treatment will ensure that the above principles are met
Disable, Reject and Delete Cookies
Acceptance and Changes to this Cookies Policy
It requires that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Cookies Policy, and accepts the processing of personal data so that the Data Protection Officer can proceed with it, during the stated periods and for the stated purposes. The use of the Website implies acceptance of Cookies Policy.
BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to change its Cookies Policy according to their own criteria, or when motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal shift from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
This Cookies Policy (vers. 05/2018) has been updated on May 2, 2018 to conform to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).