Identity of the Head of Treatment of Personal Data
The responsible for the treatment of personal data collected in the aethern.com is: AETHERN®, whose representative is BoP-USA, Inc. (hereinafter, Head of Treatment).
The contact details are as follows:
Address: 57 West 57th Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10019 (USA)
Tel: +1 (212) 937-8447
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules of data protection which is the responsibility of AETHERN®. The User can contact the Head of Treatment appointed by using the following contact details: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
Personal data collected by AETHERN® using the forms issued in its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Head of Treatment, and duly declared and registered, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between AETHERN® and the User or for the maintenance of the relationship established in these forms, or to address a request, or to query it.
Principles: Use of Personal Data
The processing of personal user data is subject to the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency will be required at all times prior to consent of the user concerning the information purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data will only be collected as is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and up to date.
- Principle of limited term of conservation: Personal data shall only be maintained so that the User identification is permitted as long as necessary for the purposes of treatment.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: personal data will be processed so that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: Head of Treatment will ensure that the above principles are met.
Legal Requirement for the Use of Personal Data
The legal requirement for the processing of personal data is consent AETHERN® is committed to obtaining the explicit and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall be entitled to withdraw consent at any time. As a rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not prejudice the use of the Website.
On the occasions where the User must or can provide their data through forms for consultations, information is requested, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, the User will be informed as to the mandatory or otherwise nature of completion of these forms explaining that they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Use of Collected Personal Data
Personal data is collected and managed by AETHERN® in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill or to attend to a request or query.
Similarly, the data may be used for commercial purposes personalization, operational and statistical information and activities of the corporate purpose of AETHERN®, as well as extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the access to Content, and improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
By the time that personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the purpose or purposes of the processing specific to that personal data to be used; i.e.: use or uses for which that information will be collected.
Retention periods of Personal Data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of use and, in any case, until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the retention period required for the data or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine the retention period.
Recipients of Personal Data
User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is collected, the User will be informed regarding the intended recipients or categories of recipients of said personal datas.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
Our products are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Data
AETHERN® undertakes to adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary under the level of security appropriate to the risk of data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and avoids destruction, accidental loss or alteration or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The Website provides of a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, this being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because AETHERN® cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or absence of hackers or others who have access fraudulently to personal data, the Head of Treatment undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when violation of security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals occurs. This means the violation of the security of personal data, any security violation that results in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Head of Treatment who agrees to report and to ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom you make information accessible.
Rights Regarding the Treatment of Personal Data
The User has from AETHERN® and its Head of Treatment and may therefore be assured of, the following rights:
- Access rights: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether AETHERN® is using your personal data and, if so, information on that specific personal data and the treatment AETHERN® has carried out or are performing as well as, other information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to access personal data that is inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, request that such data is changed
- Right of withdrawal (“right to oblivion”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation does not state otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or required; or the User has withdrawn their consent to treatment and this does not have another legal base; the User is opposed to treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the same; personal data has been treated illicitly; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct supply of information from a child under 18 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Head of Treatment will take into account the available technology and the cost of their implementation
- The right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of personal data. Users have the right to obtain treatment limitation when challenging the accuracy of their personal data; treatment is illegal; the Head of Treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs to make claims; and when the User is opposed the treatment
- Right to data portability: Where the processing is carried out by automated means, the user is entitled to receive from the Head of Treatment in a structured format, commonly Used and machine readable, and referral to other responsible treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Head of Treatment shall directly transmit the data to the other responsible party
- Right to oppose: It is the User’s right to not allow the processing of personal data or to cease their treatment by AETHERN®
- Right to refuse a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subjected to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, unless the law provides otherwise
- Full name of the User and copy of ID. In cases where representation is accepted, it will be also necessary to provide identification by the same means of the person representing the User and a document certifying representation. Photocopy of ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means proving identity
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access
- Address for notification purposes
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Any document attesting to the request made
This application and all other attachments should be sent to the following address and/or email:
Address: 57 West 57th Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10019 (USA)
Tel: +1 (212) 937-8447
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than AETHERN®, and therefore are not operated by AETHERN®. Holders of such websites will have their own data protection policies being themselves, each responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the Control Authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way they are treating your personal data, you are entitled to an effective remedy and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in the State in which he has his habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged infringement.
The User is encouraged to consult this page regularly to keep abreast of the latest changes or updates.