Termini & condizioni
In compliance with the duty of disclosure provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information is given below for this website:
The ownership of this website (version Europe), www.aethern.com/int, (hereinafter Website) is held: BiorganicPharma, S.L., with EU VAT: ESB63477921, whose contact details are:
Address: Carrer Jaume Piquet, 22 bx – 08017 Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 (93) 206 39 69
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
The Purpose of these Conditions: Website
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (hereinafter Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For this purpose the Website external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, ie the navigation tree; and all integrated screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services and online resources allowing Users access is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services may be incorporated therein. You acknowledge and agree that at any time BiorganicPharma, S.L. may interrupt, disable and/or terminate any of these elements that are integrated into the Website and allow access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider engaged by the User.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by subscription or prior registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the areas designated to interact with User and/or Users and BiorganicPharma, S.L., use of comments and/or blogging, confers the status of User, and therefore implies acceptance once navigating the Website is started, of all the conditions set forth herein and subsequent amendments, subject to the application of the relevant legal mandatory regulations as appropriate. Given the relevance of the above, the User is encouraged to read this each time the Website is accessed.
The Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for correct use of the Website. This responsibility extends to:
- Use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by BiorganicPharma, S.L. without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morals or public order of which otherwise may involve injury, the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website.
- Use of the information, content and/or services and data offered by BiorganicPharma, S.L. without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morals or public order of which otherwise may involve injury, the rights of third parties or the operation of the website. The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by BiorganicPharma, S.L. for access to certain content or services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall notify immediately to BiorganicPharma, S.L. any fact to the improper use of the information recorded on these forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss or unauthorized access identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to immediate cancellation.
BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the law, that show a lack of respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, also spamming, that threatens youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, BiorganicPharma, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging tools or participation thereof.
Access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between BiorganicPharma, S.L. and the User.
The User declares to be of age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Terms. Therefore, this Website is not aimed at minors. BiorganicPharma, S.L. declines any liability for breach of this requirement.
When placing orders through the Website, the User agrees to:
- Make use of this Website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders
- The User will not make any false or fraudulent request. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the pertinent authorities.
If the User does not provide all the information we need, we will not be able to take the order.
When placing an order through this Website, the User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to comply the Contract.
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this Website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content thereof. Although we will do our best to always process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to reject the processing of an order after sending the completed order confirmation email, so we reserve the right to do so at any time , at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to the User or to any third party for the fact of removing any product from this Website, regardless of whether said product has been sold or not, remove or modify any material or content of this Website, or for denying us to process an order once the completed Order confirmation has been sent.
The User must bear in mind that our transport company does not process orders during the weekend. Therefore, if an order is placed during the afternoon of Friday or before any holidays, the order will be delayed and the User will receive the confirmation email the next business day.
User Notification E-mails
When placing orders through the Website, the User will receive the following automatic emails:
- New Order: At the end of the payment process on our Website
- Processing Order: Once the payment of the order has been verified
- Completed Order: When the order has been processed and is ready for its delivery
In the event that the User has made his first order choosing on the purchase page his username, an email will be sent New Account with the autogenerated random password providing the link to access the section My Account where it will be possible to modify personal data, password, shipping and billing addresses.
Likewise, the User will have the right to permanently delete the account, including all the information stored in our database related to the User’s profile (including orders).
On behalf of the company, we treat the User’s information in order to provide the requested service and perform the billing of the same. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. The User has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BiorganicPharma, S.L. is treating the personal data and to access to it, to correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
The Website offers one standard methods of payment for you to purchase Merchandise via CaixaBank, an international payment operator with debit / credit cards.
BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information or other information associated with debit / credit card account used to purchase Merchandise from the Web Site. In the event that the requested evidence or proof is not provided or is insufficient, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the order. If you believe your debit / credit card might have been used in a fraudulent manner to purchase Merchandise, please contact our Customer Service Department.
By ordering Merchandise from the Web Site, you authorize BiorganicPharma, S.L. to charge your debit or credit card accordingly. Please be aware that the descriptor (or subject line) that appears on your debit / credit card entry will refer to BiorganicPharma, S.L. If you have any questions about the descriptor on your credit card statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department.
We reserve the right to modify the prices charged for any products we offer, or to add or remove any products or offerings from the Web Site at any time without prior notice to you. Price quotes provided to you prior to any price modification shall be honored.
Discount Codes and Promotions
Any applicable discounts or promotional prices will be noted at the time of purchase on the checkout page for your order.
Shipping and Delivery
Our courier is Correos (Spain), DHL and TNT.
General Shipping and Delivery Condions
Shipping costs are free.
Please note that shipping rates are subject to change at any time.
The default shipping address matches the billing address.
It is possible to change the shipping address on the checkout page by checking the box “Ship to a different address?”.
Currently, we only ship to Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, German, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
General Information for All Shipments
Our carrier do not delivery on holidays.
The order will be delivered at any time between 8 am and 8 pm from Monday to Friday (except holidays). It is necessary to sign the acknowledgment or delivery note upon delivery.
If the User is not at home to receive the delivery, the carrier will leave a notice card and a second attempt will be made the next business day.
All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract with our carriers. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier.
Return and Refund Policy
Your satisfaction is our mission.
If at any time you are not satisfied with the Merchandise for any reason, you may contact our Customer Service Department and request a refund. All requests for refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, require a return of unopened Merchandise, and may not be available if more than 30 days have passed from the date the customer received the Merchandise. When contacting us, please include your full name and address, as well as the order number.
More stipulations to our refund policy are as follows:
- If the Merchandise appears defective (hit, broken or stained box), do not accept the delivery from the carrier.
- Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per Merchandise ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the Merchandise, as delivered to you, is defective. BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, BiorganicPharma, S.L.’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith. In the unlikely event of your Merchandise has been delivered in bad but not noticeable condition (faulty items), provide us a visual proof (photos) contacting our Customer Service Department immediately.
- In order to process your refund, you must supply BiorganicPharma, S.L. with your name and delivery address. If you provide us with insufficient or incorrect information, your refund will be delayed.
- Depending on the bank that issues the PayPal account, debit / credit card you used, your refund can take up to thirty (30) days to appear on your credit or debit card statement. If you have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by BiorganicPharma, S.L., please contact our Customer Service Department.
Please note that we are not responsible for any returned Merchandise that gets lost or stolen while in transit to us. We recommend all returned Merchandise be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery. Failure to use the Merchandise does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any associated charges.
Mail your unopened return with receipt to:
Carrer Jaume Piquet, 22 bx
08017 Barcelona (Spain)
Acceptance and Changes to these Terms and Conditions
It requires that the User has read and is satisfied with the Conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Terms and Conditions and accepts the processing of personal data so that the Head of Treatment can proceed with it. Thus, during the periods stated and for the stated purposes, the use of the Website implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
BiorganicPharma, S.L. reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions, according to their own criteria, or when motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal shift from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The User is encouraged to consult this page regularly to keep abreast of the latest changes or updates.
These Terms and Conditions (vers. 05/2018) has been updated on May 2, 2018 to conform to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).